1. Who is required to have proof of Refresher Training?
Mass State Office of Public Safety:
Requires all who possess CSL licenses to have training prior to renewal.
- Valid for (2) years
2. What are the requirements?
1. Un restricted (12 hrs) can be all classroom or (6 hrs) online and (6 Hrs) classroom.
2. Restricted 1 & 2 family dwelling (10 hrs) (6 hrs) can be online. Or all classroom.
3. Specialty License (6 hrs online or classroom)
3. Is there a recommended Browser for these classes?
Yes, we recommend that you use either Chrome or Firefox to take these classes.
4. How do I register for a class?
You will need to sign up for an account before you can register for a class. Once you have set up the account you can click on the Course link from the main navigation and pick the class(es) you want to take.
When you click on the main class description you will be taken to a page with a more detailed description.
5. Do you offer Classroom Classes?
Yes, listed on the site or call us for details. 508-212-4735
6. Do your courses work on ipads?
Yes, our courses work on many devices: Ipads, phones, Macs, PC and Laptops. However bigger veiwing is better.
7. Can I start and stop taking the class?
Yes, you can. Once you've logged in and you find that you need to stop the class and return later simply click the Red X in the upper right corner of your screen. When you log back in the system will ask you if you'd like to resume where you left off.
8. Can I share my login information with my co-workers?
No, each class must be taken individually and can not be shared with anyone else. This allows us to make sure that you've really taken the course and who to provide the certificate to. Sharing the course with someone else also infringes on our copyright and we reserve the right to report and prosecute misuse of our courses.
9. Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we do. Groups over 20 students please contact us at 508-212-4735 for pricing.
10. Do you have customer support?
Yes! We are available during normal business hours to answer your questions. Please see our Contact page
for more information.